Transient Forms

Posted Thursday, March 22, 2018 @ 4:49 PM

Is your student taking courses back home over the summer? If the answer is yes, your student will need to fill out a Transient Form to get their course work approved by UCF. Students attending a Florida state college or university can fill out an online transient form through Out-of-state or private institutions will require a paper transient form that can be picked up from the UCF Registrar’s Office. Students are encouraged to meet with their academic advisor to determine the type of courses that would be suitable to take over the summer. Advisors can further explain the transient form procedure.